When you’re invested in making sure your watercraft stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your Malibu, Harris & Mercury watercraft so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at Naples Marina & Raymond Marine we are boating enthusiasts, and we understand that your priority is getting out on the water.
We have the equipment and experience to get your boat in prime shape, whether your goal is fishing, cruising, or tow sports. Give us a call and we’ll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to the water activities that you enjoy.
We are proud to provide quality service in the Naples area.
Services Offered – Select Each Heading for Details
Full Service Detailing
Our full service detailing includes a complete wash and chamois hand dry of all exterior surfaces, including vinyl, metal, non-skid, and windows, followed by an application of wax/cleaner wax using a high-speed power buffer on all fiberglass, plus cleaning above deck compartments, UV vinyl treatment, metal shine, window treatment, canvas cleaning, and helm cleaning. Scum line treatment is also included.
Our express detailing includes a complete wash and chamois hand dry of all exterior surfaces, including vinyl, metal, non-skid, and windows, followed by an application of wax/cleaner wax using a high-speed power buffer on all fiberglass.
Boat Launch/Haul-Out Service
We are committed to producing the finest canvas covers and enclosures in the industry. We make and repair canvas covers, windows, bimini tops, and custom canvases. Our shop now repairs and creates upholstery interiors.Do you have any of these common problems?
- Old zippers that don’t zip
- Ripped canvas
- Can’t see through your glass
- Snaps or fasteners missing
- Snaps that don’t snap
- Make a service appointment today!
Start preparing for a great summer of boating with our de-winterization. Our watercraft professionals will check over the entire watercraft and provide a fully printed-out boat inspection report for you at no additional cost.
- Battery: Inspect and check voltage
- Battery Cables: Inspect
- Belts: Inspect
- Bilge Pump: Test
- Blower Motor: Test
- Drive Oil: Check fluid level – stern drive
- Engine Oil: Check fluid level and condition
- Hoses: Inspect and tighten
- Hydraulic Fluid: Check fluid level – stern drive
- Flame Arrestor: Inspect
- Power Steering: Check fluid level – stern drive
- Transmission Fluid: Check fluid level and condition – inboard
- Water Separating Fuel Filter: Inspect
- Oil Pressure: Check function and reading
- Temperature: Check function and reading
- Fuel: Check function and reading
- Volts: Check function and reading
There is nothing more disheartening to a boat owner than seeing their boat’s fiberglass damaged. The good news is fiberglass can be repaired to look brand new. We staff some of the most professional boat body repair specialists in the area. We will fix whatever fiberglass issue you have quickly so you will be boating in no time.In addition to all structural repairs, including aluminum and wood, we also specialize in custom color painting and custom striping. So whether you need a major structural repair or a new paint job, including the bottom paint, we can provide you with professional, experienced service that will leave your boat looking better than the day you bought it. Stop in today for a free custom quote!
- All props brought back to OEM specs using the pitch blocks and verified on our pitch and rake indicator
- A certified welder tig welds every prop for maximum strength; no brazing rods are ever used
- Stainless props are brought to a high polish finish using vibratory finishers for no extra charge
- Props are ground and shaped
- All props balanced on our static balancer or dynamic balancer
- Aluminum props are painted either black or white
- Brass props are brought to a matte finish but can be high polished upon request
- All props shipped back in custom made, Instapak® foam to ensure no damage
- All props shipped back using UPS ground service
Indoor Heated Storage:
- Includes blocking labor, bottom wash, pump out, drain water tank, and fog engine (if gas)
We can help you keep your boat in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about getting your boat serviced, feel free to call us at (207) 693-6254 and we’ll be happy to help you over the phone or assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services!
Call, visit, or contact us today. We’re here to help.